Teen Titans RPG
Sup, my name's Z-ComiX. is you are a user your not logged in yet! if you new here, plz Register and welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans RPG
Sup, my name's Z-ComiX. is you are a user your not logged in yet! if you new here, plz Register and welcome!
Teen Titans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop

3 posters

Go down

Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop Empty Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop

Post  Alistair Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:48 pm

The shop owner sat in a chair with a bullet in his face. The Tags waited for a titan to enter.
Alistair
Alistair

Character sheet
Code Name: CERBERUS
Health:
Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop Left_bar_bleue485/500Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (485/500)
Level: 5

Back to top Go down

Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop Empty Re: Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop

Post  Xzuk Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Xzuk stood outside the doors of the hobby shop.

If these guys are ex military... then they have about five people already gunning at me right now. What are they waiting for?
Xzuk
Xzuk

Character sheet
Code Name: Wavelength
Health:
Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop Left_bar_bleue60/100Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Level: 1

http://www.myspace.com/bt8b2112

Back to top Go down

Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop Empty Re: Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop

Post  Alistair Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:21 pm

"And you are?"
Alistair
Alistair

Character sheet
Health:
Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop Left_bar_bleue485/500Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (485/500)

Back to top Go down

Post  Xzuk Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:24 pm

"Wavelength."

He looked around the room. The shop owner was dead.

"Very to the point aren't you?"
Xzuk
Xzuk

Character sheet
Health:
Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop Left_bar_bleue60/100Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alistair Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:26 pm

"Anarchy is an idea that I back 100%...but why are you here?"
Alistair
Alistair

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xzuk Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:29 pm

"Because I was invited."

Where was the rest of the team when he needed them?

"And I must say. I'm not impressed. I would've thought I'd be dead upon entering the door."
Xzuk
Xzuk

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Alistair Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:32 pm

"And they sent you to consult me? If you were smart you would have thought before you acted, you don't know what I want, if you did, you would know that I would want to cature you, however, I have different plans for you, I thought you had some Super-Girl as your leader, you don't seem to fit the description."
Alistair
Alistair

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xzuk Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:42 pm

"You'd be surprised. I know that you want 100% chaos. And in order to do that, you need the Titans gone. Which, won't happen. And, for the record, I never think and act at the same time. Doesn't work too well for me."

Xzuk did his best to check his surroundings for weaknesses. He wasn't too concerned about the hired hitmen. Their guns were useless against his sound sheilds... but this leader guy had a nice gun and Xzuk didn't recognize it.
Xzuk
Xzuk

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Alistair Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:55 pm

"SAS training would do some good for you, think and act at the same time, instinctive reactions produced by heavy training. I don't want your titans group to go away, I want them to survive, under a very new institution, where the law will be made by competent military leaders. Where the mask of politics has no reign, you are enforcers, you can enforce new laws. Of course you don't want to follow me now, and I have no intention of forcing anyone to become my minion, however you will be nothing when the government is gone, I invited you here for a very good reason, one that you will never remember." With that Alistair fired an electric shock to Wavelength's brain that stopped all activity whithin his brain. "Its too bad it will only last for an hour, with no damage, I was so looking forward to botteling up his cells and injecting them in my soldiers." With that Alistair stuck a needle into Wavelengths heart, and injected a solution, then he tied wavelength up and put him in a truck.

Alistair left one clue that wavelength may still be alive.

The note read: "B-Industries Office 125-AC when we are done, he will be there"
Alistair
Alistair

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  EXP1 Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:54 pm

EXP1 was siting on a bench, driking a smoothie. His left eye was empty. His left eye was watching the action. Scanning the heroes and villians. Even the officers. He sighed deeply and said. "Humans are distrucive, I should kill them all. But what challenge would that be." The man next to him looked at him. His eye scaned the man and said. "Atleast your deaf." He finished the smoothie and walked to where his eyeball was. When they left his eyeball took a picture of the clue and was quickly snatched away by EXP1. "Time to hunt down the hero and kill anything that gets in my way." He said walking towards where the truck had left.
EXP1
EXP1

Character sheet
Code Name: EXP1
Health:
Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop Left_bar_bleue100/100Jump City:Semi International Hobby Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down